At Royal Public Schools, we believe that all students can learn and achieve at high levels regardless of prior academic achievement, status, or presence of special needs. We serve students with a variety of disabilities and other special needs. Our team is responsible for identifying, locating, and evaluating individuals with disabilities who are enrolled at one of our campuses. If you know or suspect that your student has a disability, please contact the Special Programs Coordinator, Kristin Kurtz, at 210-504-8404 or by email (email@example.com) for information about available programs, assessments, and services.
* Aiding Students Who Have Learning Difficulties or Who Need Special Education or Section 504 Services
* Cómo ayudar a aquellos estudiantes que tienen dificultades de aprendizaje & precisan servicios de educación especial & de la Sección 504
The following websites provide information and resources for students with disabilities and their families:
* Legal Framework for the Child-Centered Special Education Process
* Partners Resource Network
* Special Education Information Center
* Texas Project First
Required Salary Posting for the School’s Superintendent/CEO
In accordance with the requirements of TEC §12.136, the salary is $185,000.